About 97 Switch
97 Switch is a Chicago-based agency focused on Digital Strategy, Marketing, and Design.
We drive customers to your website by beautifully telling your digital story to the right people at the right time. We have been recognized as a Top Digital Marketing Agency in Chicago by Clutch, UpCity and The Manifest. We take great pride in our relationships and we operate with the understanding that it’s all about being good to others in everything we do.
We are looking to accelerate our growth by 500% in the next three years and are looking to add the right person to grow our team. We offer a fast paced, friendly environment where communication is at the heart of everything that we do. We are infinitely curious and always looking to improve, so we love to hear unique ideas and perspectives.
Who We Are Looking For
The Executive Assistant will be working closely with internal team members on a full-time or part-time basis to manage calendars, emails, and other admin tasks. They will also be responsible for bookkeeping and accounting assistance. Occasionally, overseeing HR tasks may be required. Daily responsibilities will encompass any support that the managing director or other team members may require.
The ideal candidate can bring strong organizational and communication skills, as well as the ability to multitask. A successful Executive Assistant is detail-oriented, resourceful, and a self-starter. They must be able to work independently and have the flexibility to shift priorities as needed.
- Perform administrative tasks
- Answer company phone
- Organize meetings and conference/ Zoom calls
- Manage appointments and inbound leads- Manage calendar, schedule, email, and extensive network of contacts on a daily basis
- Keep the managing director advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up
- Maintain detailed records and take notes at meetings
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks, provide assistance with accounting for 97 Switch
- Write and edit proposals for inbound leads
- Occasional HR Work
- Coordinate various support tasks for team members
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in administrative support/ previous virtual assistant position
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong writing, editing and grammar skills
- Must possess dynamic organizational, time management, and planning skills
- Ability to multitask
- Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in computer applications such as Excel and Docs
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive problem-solving skills
What We Offer
Competitive salary and bonus structure, based on value to the company
Robust health, dental and vision plans
Ongoing professional development and training
Fun and energetic environment
Remote work currently, would prefer someone Chicago based to be able to meet in person as needed
Part-time or full-time opportunity available
How to Apply
To apply, email email@example.com with “Executive Assistant” in the subject and provide your resume and cover letter.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be assigned to an employee in this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee, and is subject to change by the employer as the organizational needs and requirements of the job change.
97 Switch is an Equal Employment Opportunity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military and veteran status, disability (physical or mental), or any other applicable legally protected characteristics. 97 Switch believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.