About 97 Switch
97 Switch is a Chicago-based agency focused on Digital Strategy, Marketing, and Design.
We drive customers to your website by beautifully telling your digital story to the right people at the right time. We have been recognized as a Top Digital Marketing Agency in Chicago by Clutch, UpCity and The Manifest. We take great pride in our relationships and we operate with the understanding that it’s all about being good to others in everything we do.
We are looking to accelerate our growth by 500% in the next three years and are looking for the right person to help create stellar graphic design content across partner social media, blogs and websites. The ideal candidate is a creative and experienced designer who will be flexible within this growth.
Who We Are Looking For
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for content strategy and creation of cross-platform materials across a variety of mediums for partners.
We’re looking for a strong designer who can adapt to fit a given partner’s needs and brand identity. The ability to tailor strategy and content to specific audiences and goals is a must.
- Create and develop graphic design solutions, from concept to completion, for a wide range of graphic applications including brand identity, websites and social
- Ensure continuity of print and digital design solutions to create/support consistency throughout all partner communications
- Manage development of in-house graphic design solutions, including website design and content creation
- Propose and create original design solutions that meet partner needs based on the parameters as specified
- Generate websites, social media content, blog graphics, and other deliverables according to partner’s devised strategy and specifications
- Identifying and appropriately addressing customer and partner problems as they arise
- Assist with development of sales proposals and mock-ups for potential partners
- Develop and maintain a consistent brand voice for all partners across a variety of industries – including hospitality, commerce, service, real estate
- High-level concepting, tactical program ideation, and content creation for social media content that generates conversation and brand engagement
- Own the brand story for our partners across all social platforms, maintaining a consistent voice and vision
- Work with various platform formats including websites, blogs and social media
- Understand partner’s target audience to develop compelling creative
- Create branded content that is insightful, and culturally relevant
- Work collaboratively with marketing and copywriting teams to create compelling, cohesive messages that drive partner’s business and connect with the customer on every channel
- Maintain clear and effective communication between our partners and the team
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Must possess 1-5 years of graphic design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or related field
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to self-prioritize tasks
- Experience creating social media and website assets
- Understanding of social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn – their algorithms, trends, best practices – and how that translates to strategic graphic design
- Strong written and verbal communication and grammar skills
What We Offer
Robust health, dental and vision plans
Ongoing professional development and training
Fun and energetic environment
Remote work currently, would prefer someone Chicago based to be able to meet in person as needed
How to Apply
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with Graphic Designer in the subject and provide your resume, cover letter and 2-3 work samples.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be assigned to an employee in this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee, and is subject to change by the employer as the organizational needs and requirements of the job change.
97 Switch is an Equal Employment Opportunity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military and veteran status, disability (physical or mental), or any other applicable legally protected characteristics. 97 Switch believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.