Regardless of industry, the development of a website is founded under the same principals. Check out 5 key steps to success:
- Keep it Simple: The website should be both easily accessible and comprehensible to avoid any hindrances of navigation from customers viewing your site.
- Put the Customers in Charge: Always take note of consumer trends. Focus on the product or service that appears to yield the greatest results. It’s important to feature your top-sellers at the forefront of your website, and the most strategic way to do so is to utilize web space like great real estate.
- Transparency is Assurance: Customers need to know what they are buying, and thus hiding details of the product, much like ingredients in food, is often dangerous. Understanding and respecting that customers deserve the right to ask and learn stimulates the development of trust, and in turn, a successful website.
- Make a Responsive Design: A responsive website allows for people to easily navigate websites on various screen sizes, regardless if they are on computer, tablet or phone.
- Get it Done: A website is a free-flowing document and can be altered whenever necessary. Taking excess time weighing decisions will slow your reach to people.
Need help with your new site? Reach out to me at Jeremy@97switch.com.